Re: "Official" Feature Requests Thread

  • gc_grp
    Message 1 of 87 , Nov 7, 2007
      In additional to the quoting issue with the "> " prefix, the wrapping
      needs to be fixed up. For example, if someone's email client sends
      with a text width of something larger than what Yahoo has set, then it
      gets wrapped all funny with carriage returns and such. If there was a
      method to clean this up so that this did not happen, that would be so
      nice! It's a small detail, but i think makes emailing much nicer.
    • fenwayguy
      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 30, 2008
        A couple of AddressGuard suggestions that would apply to both New and
        Classic YMail:

        So as not to put my actual email address at risk, I create a disposable
        address every time I register for a new site -- an EXTREMELY useful
        feature.

        It would be helpful if the AddressGuard page showed a) the number of
        disposable addresses currently active in my account, and b) the number
        of emails each has received, either in total or by date range.

        Also, even though the Address Notes window appears quite large, storage
        limited is only 60 characters; it would be great if that could be
        expanded.

        Thanks