Re: [Y-Mail] Why no signature option on a per account basis?

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
      Thanks Bob - where can I find those options?

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2007
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bob Picard <draciptrebor@...> wrote:

        > One great alternative that I use is the Firefox browser with either
        the "signature" or "quick text" extension.

        > Bob
        >
        > I use Y Mail Plus exactly the same way and would love to have this
        feature as well.
        > Gabriel
        >
        > I am handling several external mail accounts within my one Yahoo!
        Mail Plus account. I would really like to be able to set different
        signatures for these accounts, but I am only able to set one for all
        of them. I was hoping this option would be added to the final version
        of the new Yahoo! Mail, but I see it has not.

        > Am I the only one who would like this feature?

      • Bob Picard
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2007
          Greetings...

          >Thanks Bob - where can I find those options?

          In Firefox go to Tools/AddOns/

          Then go to "get new extensions."

          Form there you can search for "signature" or "quicktext," and hit the "install" button.

          That's it.  You will have to restart Firefox to finish the install.

          Bob

        • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2007
            You can use draft messages to simulate alternate signatures.

            Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet
            bienvenunet@... flickr.com/photos/bienvenunet

            --
            Christian

                mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

          • Michael Taylor-Judd
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2007
              No, I would like to have this feature as well.