Why no signature option on a per account basis?

  • Christian Dysthe
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi,

      I am handling several external mail accounts within my one Yahoo! Mail Plus account. I would really like to be able to set different signatures for these accounts, but I am only able to set one for all of them. I was hoping this option would be added to the final version of the new Yahoo! Mail, but I see it has not.

      Am I the only one who would like this feature?

      --
      Christian
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
        Christian
        I use Y Mail Plus exactly the same way and would love to have this feature as well.
        Gabriel

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
            Thanks Bob - where can I find those options?

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2007

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2007
                Greetings...

                >Thanks Bob - where can I find those options?

                In Firefox go to Tools/AddOns/

                Then go to "get new extensions."

                Form there you can search for "signature" or "quicktext," and hit the "install" button.

                That's it.  You will have to restart Firefox to finish the install.

                Bob

              • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 6, 2007
                  You can use draft messages to simulate alternate signatures.

                  Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet
                  bienvenunet@... flickr.com/photos/bienvenunet

                  I am handling several external mail accounts within my one Yahoo! Mail Plus account. I would really like to be able to set different signatures for these accounts, but I am only able to set one for all of them. I was hoping this option would be added to the final version of the new Yahoo! Mail, but I see it has not.

                  Am I the only one who would like this feature?

                  --
                  Christian

                      mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

                • Michael Taylor-Judd
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 6, 2007
                    No, I would like to have this feature as well.