Re: Sync'ing Yahoo Calendar to Windows Mobile phone

  • Bulent
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      I always go through Outlook when synch'ing my smart phone (symbian). I
      use Autosynch for Yahoo which keeps Outlook up-to-date everytime I
      make an entry then when I run Synch software for my mobile device it's
      done. I still look for direct synch option but it is not available for
      symbian operated cell phones. I recommend my method, it works. (By the
      way I use outlook just for synch purpose, I don't even open it, I am
      always with yahoo mail and calendar) Good luck!
    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        Along similar lines, is anyone accessing m.yahoo.com or using Verizon MobileWeb (not Yahoo Go 2.0) and able to view their calendar events? I can access my e-mail and address book on my non-PDA phone, but calendar events won't show up.

        Please e-mail me off-list.

        Michael 8-)
        mickymse.geo@...