"Forward As Attatchment" needs to stay in Classic

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      I really think that "Forward As Attatchment" needs to
      stay in Classic. It's a quick way for me to forward my
      spam with full headers to SpamCop (
      http://www.spamcop.net/ ). I will be very disapointed
      if it is removed because then I will have to go
      through the hassle of copying and pasting my spams
      into the SpamCop website one at a time.

      -Paul.
    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
        I would like to have it as an option in New Mail.