interface customization

  • whereiszoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      One way that Yahoo could make the Mail surpass anything else is through
      the ability for the user to completely customize the interface. I'm
      thinking like basic options for command keys, where the folders section
      is, message panes, buttons placement, skins, incorporation of hack
      apps, etc. Each user's settings could be changed through a drag-and-
      drop WYSIWYG template. There could be a couple official templates to
      chose from, or people could customize theirs. If it can be done with
      Flickr and Facebook, why not Mail?

      On a side note, what does anyone know about the possiblity of a stored
      files folder, with a disk image program for the desktop for syncing?
      That would be serious functionality.

      Randall Sanderson
    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
        Now that's what I would like to see! I love how customizable the My Yahoo! page has become. Why not Mail?