Re: "Official" Feature Requests Thread/Ryan

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 87 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi James,

      Thanks for the feedback. I'll include the saved drafts note on my
      list. Flag location is already there too :)

      -Ryan

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jakk9406@...> wrote:

      > I want the stuff you guys just gave mail classic!
      >
      > I'm guessing that in the updated Mail Classic 10min saved drafts are
      > auto-deleted after the message is sent (since there is now an updated
      > copy in the "sent" folder, and so the draft folder doesn't fill up).
      > Auto draft delete is something I've always wanted in the New Yahoo!
      > Mail. I'd also like want 1-click attachment downloading, and the flag
      > column on the Left in the New Y!Mail

    • fenwayguy
      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 30, 2008
        A couple of AddressGuard suggestions that would apply to both New and
        Classic YMail:

        So as not to put my actual email address at risk, I create a disposable
        address every time I register for a new site -- an EXTREMELY useful
        feature.

        It would be helpful if the AddressGuard page showed a) the number of
        disposable addresses currently active in my account, and b) the number
        of emails each has received, either in total or by date range.

        Also, even though the Address Notes window appears quite large, storage
        limited is only 60 characters; it would be great if that could be
        expanded.

        Thanks