POP

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      When I try to download my messages to my computer from Yahoo, it will
      only take them messages from my inbox, not my personaliezed folders.
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        It's supposed to work that way..... You probably need IMAP.

        daynelloconor wrote:
        When I try to download my messages to my computer from Yahoo, it will
        only take them messages from my inbox, not my personaliezed folders.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • daynelloconor
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Is Yahoo ever going to get IMAP?

          > It's supposed to work that way..... You probably need IMAP.
          >
          > daynelloconor wrote:
          > > When I try to download my messages to my computer from Yahoo, it
          will
          > > only take them messages from my inbox, not my personaliezed folders.
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sasafrass