Sync'ing Yahoo Calendar to Windows Mobile phone

  • Jon Deutsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      I know this is not specifically related to the beta or directly Mail-related, but can anyone point me to a solution for wirelessly sync'ing my Windows Mobile 5/6 device with Yahoo Calendar?  Yahoo Go 2.0 actually does not sync calendar (weird).    I found a free app called "GetYahoo" but it's buggy and crashes all the time.

      Any info appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Jon
    • Bulent
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        I always go through Outlook when synch'ing my smart phone (symbian). I
        use Autosynch for Yahoo which keeps Outlook up-to-date everytime I
        make an entry then when I run Synch software for my mobile device it's
        done. I still look for direct synch option but it is not available for
        symbian operated cell phones. I recommend my method, it works. (By the
        way I use outlook just for synch purpose, I don't even open it, I am
        always with yahoo mail and calendar) Good luck!
      • Michael Taylor-Judd
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
          Along similar lines, is anyone accessing m.yahoo.com or using Verizon MobileWeb (not Yahoo Go 2.0) and able to view their calendar events? I can access my e-mail and address book on my non-PDA phone, but calendar events won't show up.

          Please e-mail me off-list.

          Michael 8-)
          mickymse.geo@...