Re: [Y-Mail] Re: "Official" Feature Requests Thread

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 87 , Oct 31, 2007
      It would also be nice if they left "Classic" alone and weren't making changes to its interface... Otherwise, what's the point of keeping Classic if you're going to move it closer to New Mail?

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/basics/whatsnew-01.html

      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 30, 2008
        A couple of AddressGuard suggestions that would apply to both New and
        Classic YMail:

        So as not to put my actual email address at risk, I create a disposable
        address every time I register for a new site -- an EXTREMELY useful
        feature.

        It would be helpful if the AddressGuard page showed a) the number of
        disposable addresses currently active in my account, and b) the number
        of emails each has received, either in total or by date range.

        Also, even though the Address Notes window appears quite large, storage
        limited is only 60 characters; it would be great if that could be
        expanded.

        Thanks