v1.0.1 b818.23 10/29/2007 is out on farm 308

  • Frankie Luo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Nothing changed apparently, I think just bug fixed.

      Have a nice day!

      FL

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • James
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        I know one bug that still isn't fixed. Chatting with MSN/WinLive
        contacts. STILL always says they must be in your contacts, even
        though they already ARE. There is no way I can get it to just let me
        IM them. I can recieve IM's from MSN, but not send them. Is this a
        known issue? This is very serious. This is one of the biggest
        features of this latest release, and it doesn't work.

        IM'ing w/ Yahoo! contacts works fine.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Frankie Luo <frankie.luo@...> wrote:

        > Nothing changed apparently, I think just bug fixed.
        >
        > Have a nice day!
        > FL

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
          I'm STILL waiting for the Linux compatibility issues to be fixed.....

          James wrote:
          I know one bug that still isn't fixed.  Chatting with MSN/WinLive
          contacts.  STILL always says they must be in your contacts, even
          though they already ARE.  There is no way I can get it to just let me
          IM them.  I can recieve IM's from MSN, but not send them.  Is this a
          known issue?  This is very serious.  This is one of the biggest
          features of this latest release, and it doesn't work.

          IM'ing w/ Yahoo! contacts works fine.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Frankie Luo <frankie.luo@...> wrote:

          Nothing changed apparently, I think just bug fixed.

          Have a nice day!
          FL

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Links