Spam with DomainKeys

  • Lloyd Haskins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Lately I've been getting a lot of spam from DomainKeys verified users.  What's the big point now anyway of touting DomainKeys when so many spammers are using verified email addresses, unless they're spoofing DomainKeys itself.

      I especially love the spam emails from Yahoo users with the tagline, "Do You Yahoo!?  Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around"  At least to Yahoo's credit, their spam filter is allowing DomainKeys verified users to be caught in the spam folder.

      I started forwarding DomainKeys spam emails to abuse, but it got to be too much of a chore.