Re:"Official" Feature Requests Thread/Ryan

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi Ryan.......I do have a request....for Classic Mail....can you program it so we can set Default Font and Size of Font

      Thanks.........Bill

    • s.lystra
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        I agree. Also would it be o'k to add maybe 2 or 3 more fonts. Script would be nice. Thanks. Sue.

        Bill <billsville_99@...> wrote: Hi Ryan.......I do have a request....for Classic Mail....can you program it so we can set Default Font and Size of Font

        Thanks.........Bill