Moving mail

  • lou.lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Alright everyone I tried dragging the email to my saved mail folder and
      although it looks like I'm dragging it nothing shows up in the
      folder,so what am I doing wrong?
      Lou
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        Do the tutorial it really helps

        Yahoo Mail Beta Tutorial

        http://tutorial.mail.yahoo.com/us/

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Alright everyone I tried dragging the email to my saved mail folder and
        although it looks like I'm dragging it nothing shows up in the
        folder,so what am I doing wrong?
        Lou

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.