Am I missing something?

  • lou.lopez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      If this subject has been disscussed please forgive me but I have not
      read all the posts,how do you move an email to one of your folders? I
      am all for improvment but from what I see I just assume stay with our
      present version.Any ideas?
      Thanks,
      Lou
    • James Estes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        Hi Lou,

        You just drag it to the folder....when you get over the folder it will highlight in green and say the number of messages you are moving....

        If this subject has been disscussed please forgive me but I have not
        read all the posts,how do you move an email to one of your folders? I
        am all for improvment but from what I see I just assume stay with our
        present version.Any ideas?
        Thanks,
        Lou

        Expert advice Expert Advice

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Ed McIntosh
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          Just drag the message to a folder

          Outlook users will be used to this method
          I personally like this interface because it is so much like outlook
          which is the email program of choice where I work

          you can select multiple messages by holding the Ctrl key while selecting then drag to the folder

          Ed McIntosh
          IT Production Manager
          Sun Newspapers
          Sun Coast Media Group, Inc.
          emcintosh@...
          www.sun-herald.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
            Press CTRL or SHIFT and click on the e-mails you want to select and move then drag and drop into the folder of your choice.