Y-mail beta will not load on my machine

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi,

      Started using the beta about 2 weeks ago. When I go to check my mail,
      I cannot get the beta to load. I just get the "Logging into Yahoo!
      Mail" screen with the turning arrows. I have left it alone for a
      couple of hours just to see if it was slow loading but and still
      nothing. I have been just reverting to the old version or checking it
      at work where it works fine. Any suggestions?

      Thanks.
      OT