Re: [Y-Mail] One thing I really miss...

  • ~ frisky Susie ~
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
      You are so right... kinda falls under the "lucky click" I was talking about *smiles.

      Thank you,

      ~ *frisky *Susie ~
      http://360.yahoo.com/insatiably_frisky
      Slight not what is near though aiming at what is far.
      -- Euripides (480-406 BC) Greek Playwright

      Or you might have eventually come across this page:

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/ymail/usingit/usingit-17.html

      On 1/1/06, ~ frisky Susie ~ <insatiably_frisky@...> wrote:

      > Oh my gosh... left to my own fumblings I'd taken like "forever" to figure
      > this one out... or a lucky click!
      >
      > THANK YOU so much!
      >
      > ~ *frisky *Susie ~
      > http://360.yahoo.com/insatiably_frisky
      > Slight not what is near though aiming at what is far.
      > -- Euripides (480-406 BC) Greek Playwright

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.