Re: [Y-Mail] Re: F308 out of beta...

  • Frankie Luo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007

      From: bobaman99 <ryaniclee@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2007 12:36:29 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: F308 out of beta...

      I am happy for those whose farms are out of beta and seeing people's
      excitement.

      It reminds me of those scenes in movies where people are dying of
      thirst then they miraculously find a huge source of water, sprouting
      geyser/pipes. .. Everyone is drinking it up.

      I've been one of the lucky ones who got out of beta early but didn't
      want to rub it in amongst all the complaints. I'm glad you can
      finally play with the new release.

      Enjoy, all!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Tai Freligh" <tfreligh@.. .> wrote:

      > I just logged in and my farm is out of beta...it wasn't earlier today!
      >
      > Colors, new icons...tons of new stuff!

    • peterdes
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
        It is really too bad, they still haven't completed the Options area.

        Peter
      • Chuck Halverson
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
          Wow wow wow......not just colors, but it feels like there is a new
          engine under the hood....Like the RSS Icon changes too....Way cool.

          > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
          updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.