Re: F308 out of beta...

  • bobaman99
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      I am happy for those whose farms are out of beta and seeing people's
      excitement.

      It reminds me of those scenes in movies where people are dying of
      thirst then they miraculously find a huge source of water, sprouting
      geyser/pipes... Everyone is drinking it up.

      I've been one of the lucky ones who got out of beta early but didn't
      want to rub it in amongst all the complaints. I'm glad you can
      finally play with the new release.

      Enjoy, all!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Tai Freligh" <tfreligh@...> wrote:

      > I just logged in and my farm is out of beta...it wasn't earlier today!
      >
      > Colors, new icons...tons of new stuff!

    • (Sorry, no names!)
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
        I'm pleased too. Liking the new coloration.

        Also quietly hoping the rest of the Options menu was finally available
        with Accounts, Filters, etc. (Honest criticism: I value function over
        interface, but I see the work that has been done and I am
        appreciative), however, I'm happy with what I see. Great work, Yahoo.
      • Frankie Luo
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007

          I am happy for those whose farms are out of beta and seeing people's
          excitement.

          It reminds me of those scenes in movies where people are dying of
          thirst then they miraculously find a huge source of water, sprouting
          geyser/pipes. .. Everyone is drinking it up.

          I've been one of the lucky ones who got out of beta early but didn't
          want to rub it in amongst all the complaints. I'm glad you can
          finally play with the new release.

          Enjoy, all!

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Tai Freligh" <tfreligh@.. .> wrote:

          > I just logged in and my farm is out of beta...it wasn't earlier today!
          >
          > Colors, new icons...tons of new stuff!

        • peterdes
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
            It is really too bad, they still haven't completed the Options area.

            Peter
          • Chuck Halverson
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
              Wow wow wow......not just colors, but it feels like there is a new
              engine under the hood....Like the RSS Icon changes too....Way cool.

              > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
              updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.