F308 out of beta...

  • Tai Freligh
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      I just logged in and my farm is out of beta...it wasn't earlier today!

      Colors, new icons...tons of new stuff!
    • bobaman99
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
        I am happy for those whose farms are out of beta and seeing people's
        excitement.

        It reminds me of those scenes in movies where people are dying of
        thirst then they miraculously find a huge source of water, sprouting
        geyser/pipes... Everyone is drinking it up.

        I've been one of the lucky ones who got out of beta early but didn't
        want to rub it in amongst all the complaints. I'm glad you can
        finally play with the new release.

        Enjoy, all!

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Tai Freligh" <tfreligh@...> wrote:

        > I just logged in and my farm is out of beta...it wasn't earlier today!
        >
        > Colors, new icons...tons of new stuff!

      • (Sorry, no names!)
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
          I'm pleased too. Liking the new coloration.

          Also quietly hoping the rest of the Options menu was finally available
          with Accounts, Filters, etc. (Honest criticism: I value function over
          interface, but I see the work that has been done and I am
          appreciative), however, I'm happy with what I see. Great work, Yahoo.
        • Frankie Luo
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007

            I am happy for those whose farms are out of beta and seeing people's
            excitement.

            It reminds me of those scenes in movies where people are dying of
            thirst then they miraculously find a huge source of water, sprouting
            geyser/pipes. .. Everyone is drinking it up.

            I've been one of the lucky ones who got out of beta early but didn't
            want to rub it in amongst all the complaints. I'm glad you can
            finally play with the new release.

            Enjoy, all!

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Tai Freligh" <tfreligh@.. .> wrote:

            > I just logged in and my farm is out of beta...it wasn't earlier today!
            >
            > Colors, new icons...tons of new stuff!

          • peterdes
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
              It is really too bad, they still haven't completed the Options area.

              Peter
            • Chuck Halverson
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
                Wow wow wow......not just colors, but it feels like there is a new
                engine under the hood....Like the RSS Icon changes too....Way cool.

                > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
                updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.