Re: [Y-Mail] Default Email Address

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      There should be a drop-down list on the From: field that will let you switch to your other address.

      Chris.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Yes, there is. That is all very well.
        However, I have my email.address with a dot set to default, which works fine in the old interface but in the new I have to select it from the drop-down list. The default address is NOT the one that appears at the top.
        Flurries

        My 360°

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          Yes, there is and it works so I can select the address I want, but that's
          not the point. The default I've selected via the Mail Options is not the
          default in Beta.