Beta ended on farm 308!!!

  • Ciprian Murariu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Excellent! I just got the full Mail - so grren, nice and smooth! Check
      it out!!! (you are already checking it out when reading this email,
      aren't you? ;) )
      All the best!
      Ciprian M.
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        YEY!! It's FINALLY here!! I love the pink color :)

        However, I'm getting an error message. Here's a screenshot:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Sasafrass/MyPix/Screenshot-2.png  Anyone know why this is happening? Ryan?

        Ciprian Murariu wrote:
        Excellent! I just got the full Mail - so grren, nice and smooth! Check
        it out!!! (you are already checking it out when reading this email,
        aren't you? ;) )
        All the best!
        Ciprian M.

        Yahoo! Groups Links