OUT OF BETA

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Yahoo id finally out of beta. The performance has improved. Love it!
      Keep up the great work Yahoo!
    • philip_lim
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
        no wonder I got logged out of yahoo earlier.

        after logging back in, out of beta!
      • gc_grp
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <spongefan@...> wrote:

          > Yahoo id finally out of beta. The performance has improved. Love it!
          > Keep up the great work Yahoo!

          Yeah! The performance improvement in noticeable. Good job Yahoo!
        • James
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
            Yeah, it's finally here :) Wuhu! Speed is good, like the new
            features. Now what I'm really focused on is full Opera support and
            chat archive. Opera9.5 was getting somewhat useable on old Y!Mail
            version (except for IM). Hopefully this one won't kill it.

            Let's see, so out August 27. Today's October 2. 36 days by my count.
            I think that's a record long. Makes it hard to believe they'll have
            a full rollout in 6 weeks (only one more week till then).