Re: [Y-Mail] List disappears from the contact list

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Are you sure? Mine's working just fine.

      Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: askjigar <jigar_shah83@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 12:11:50 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] List disappears from the contact list

      Hi,
      I was trying to make sure that all my lists are displayed first on the
      top of contact list. First i tried with inserting . (.Friends) at the
      begining but tht does not work. So i tried inserting # (#Friend). And
      tht screwed up my list..!! No #Friend or Friend List in my contacts. ..!!

      But i put term "Friends" in Search it does show me contacts in the
      list #Friends.

      Ridiculous. Older mail was much better in terms of contacts management.