Re: [Y-Mail] Reported Problems not being fixed was Re: Am I the only one who's disappointed?

  • ~ frisky Susie ~
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
      I do realize that "beta users" of any software application are guinipigs helping to rid the bugs (or major majority anyway) for final release! I also assume that using this forum and the "Send Feedback" option are two ways of aiding in that venture.

      I'm learning so much from all the posts and am so happy to have stumbled across this group! I like what Yahoo is attempting to do with the upgrade to their Email and look forward to the final release... whenever that might be.

      Thanks to All,
      guinipig frisky

      a.k.a.

      ~ *frisky *Susie ~
      http://360.yahoo.com/insatiably_frisky
      Slight not what is near though aiming at what is far.
      -- Euripides (480-406 BC) Greek Playwright