List disappears from the contact list

  • askjigar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,
      I was trying to make sure that all my lists are displayed first on the
      top of contact list. First i tried with inserting . (.Friends) at the
      begining but tht does not work. So i tried inserting # (#Friend). And
      tht screwed up my list..!! No #Friend or Friend List in my contacts. ..!!

      But i put term "Friends" in Search it does show me contacts in the
      list #Friends.

      Ridiculous. Older mail was much better in terms of contacts management.
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Are you sure? Mine's working just fine.

        Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ