Re: [Y-Mail] One thing I really miss...

  • Joe Stolz
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
      I was unaware of that. Thanks. I still like my check boxes. I'll try the new way now and see I guess.

        You dont have to open them to delete them, just hide the viewing pane

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
          Or you might have eventually come across this page:

          http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/ymail/usingit/usingit-17.html

          On 1/1/06, ~ frisky Susie ~ <insatiably_frisky@...> wrote:

          > Oh my gosh... left to my own fumblings I'd taken like "forever" to figure
          > this one out... or a lucky click!
          >
          > THANK YOU so much!
          >
          > ~ *frisky *Susie ~
          > http://360.yahoo.com/insatiably_frisky
          > Slight not what is near though aiming at what is far.
          > -- Euripides (480-406 BC) Greek Playwright

        • ~ frisky Susie ~