New Yahoo Mail

  • Sean Henry
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
      Does anyone know when the new Yahoo Mail will take affect?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
        It's already on farm 308, but something is delaying the release to other farms. Only the people working on it know when it'll be ready, none of us here can tell you.

        Sean Henry wrote:
        Does anyone know when the new Yahoo Mail will take affect?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Sasafrass

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
            Yes, we don't want someone else to go bazzzeerrrk today by reading that wrong ..hehehhe ;)

            On 9/25/07, Sasafrass < sasafrass452@...> wrote:

            OOPS, I meant 318. Sorry :(

            Sean Henry wrote:
            Does anyone know when the new Yahoo Mail will take affect?

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Frankie Luo
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 25, 2007
              Haha, I thought it was really on 308 :-)

              Sean Henry wrote:
              Does anyone know when the new Yahoo Mail will take affect?

              Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                  mailto:Y-Mail- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
                  mailto:Y-Mail- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
            • BeaP
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 5, 2013
                I have been having a particular problem with composing and forwarding emails to a certain person. When I type in their email address it grays it out and will not allow me to send. It prompts me to insert an email address to send it. Can anyone give me a solution to this? Thanks.
              • jchan212
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 9, 2013
                  I tried Juno Mail on a lark, and it seems pretty simple; and also offers Tabbed Messages.

                  I've moved most of my newsletters to AOL Basic, so I'm comfortable using that now. But I might give Juno mail a try in the future.

                  Has anyone used Juno Mail?

                  I'm just done with Yahoo Mail, and I try to log in as little as possible, and try to clean/delete my old messages as much as I can.
                • jchan212
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 11, 2013
                    I'm also testing out Inbox.com and Hushmail

                    They both seem like simple to use services.