  • David Cross
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      While it is nice to be able to switch to Firefox or Mozilla, so of us must use IE for our jobs to be able to connect to various servers or secure sites. That is the reason I don't switch to any other browser.

      I also agree with another poster (James Estes) that the contact managment is really poor. I have always sorted my contacts by Last Name then First Name. It really messes me up to try to sort through and find everyone by their first name. I would like to see something like the existing contact management scheme that allows you to select people and in one window, add them to the To, CC, or BCC fields.

      V/r
      David Cross
      dcross1665@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        You can still sort the contacts by last name by simply clicking on the
        arrows next to Name.