Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Checking other email accounts / POP3 accounts - problem (continued)

  • Nelson Pacheco
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
      That's weird, I have mine set up to pop.comcast.net (incoming), smtp.comcast.net (outgoing) and everything works fine. I see I have the wrong incoming server name, but it works fine. I use to use Outlook 2003, and I'm sure I set it up the same way. Give it a try, see if it works for you.

      Thanks,
      Nelson Pacheco

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
        Is not possible that they have the two options? I have an e-mail which pop server is this two options (pop.ig.com.br or pop3.ig.com.br).

        JATAI, Jose
        Fortaleza, CE - Brazil

        <redsox_2004champs@y...> wrote:

        > I have a Comcast account that I check through Yahoo also.
        Incoming server is pop.comcast.net not mail.comcast.net. Not sure
        when you typed mail.comcast.net if you were just making a reference
        or that's exactly what you put in for a server address.

        > Thanks,
        > Nelson Pacheco

        Expert advice Expert Advice