Re: [Y-Mail] Re: ToolBar Settings Button Editing

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 5, 2007
      But today's browers don't come with a means to transfer all of your bookmarks and other features over the Internet to whatever computer you are using. As long as I am use different machines with different browers in different places, I will have a need for Yahoo Toolbar.

      Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet
      bienvenunet@... flickr.com/photos/bienvenunet