Internal Server Errors

  • GuyOnTheAir
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      I use YMB with Firefox 2.0.0.6 on Mac OS X.10 and Windows XP Pro and
      Win2K machines.

      Lately, I've run into many, many, Internal Server Errors. Most of the
      errors are "500", and tonight I'm getting frequent
      "SOAP-ENV:Server.MailboxOpenFailed.BusyError opening mailbox: mailbox
      busy2 "

      Many of my most frequent errors come when I'm viewing an message in
      the "external popup message viewer" window (which avoids ads for one,
      and is just a cleaner viewer for messages full of pictures and such.)

      Anybody know anything about these?