CLOSING TABS

  • Hyman Brodsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      I could always close a letter and get directly back to YAHOO or YAHOO BETA E-MAIL. now when I close a letter I get a notice that says to close, all tabs which
      brings me back to the desktop, ergo and therefore adding extra steps, why?
                                                                                     KNYAIZI

      KNYAIZI@...

      If I am not for myself, who will be?
      If I am only for myself, what am I?
      If not now when?
      Hillel

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
    • fiction_scribe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        Sounds like a browser issue not a Y! Mail issue. If you are using IE
        try Firefox and if you are using Firefox try IE and if you are using
        Opera - Y! Mail doesn't currently work well with Opera - so try Firefox
        or IE.

        Make sure you are closing a tab (with other tabs left open) within the
        browser (Firefox or IE7) and not the browser itself. Also if asked if
        you want to close all tabs - to quote Nancy Reagan - Just Say No.