Yahoo.com Vs ATT.net

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi...

      I have 2 Email accounts with Yahoo. One of them is the freebie
      account with "Yahoo.com" and the other is charged a monthly fee
      with "Att.net".

      If there are any added features with my pay for use account, I'd like
      to take advantage of them; but I notice that my Contacts List,
      Calendar, and Settings between accounts aren't the same.

      Is there any way to transfer/duplicate the settings from my old Yahoo
      Freebie Account to my "ATT.net" account ? If so, how ???

      It is still taking up to 15 minutes for my Yahoo Beta account
      to "Check for Mail" when I logon. Is there any way to rememdy this ?
      I'm retired, and now I'm worried that I might "Be Gone" before my daily
      Emails load ! (He-he)

      Thank You !
      Ed VA