Disconnection from chat

  • Roberta Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      I'm still in Beta, which usually works pretty well for me; for the last 4 days, though, when I try to surf under "invisible", I get disconnected and a message telling me that I am signed on through another server. Not so. How do I fix this problem?
      Anne

      Love sought is good, but given unsought is better

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.