Re: [Y-Mail] Out of Beta for farm 308

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      We don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

      daynelloconor wrote:
      Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • James
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        I doubt it. My guess is sometime next weekend.

        > We don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
        >
        > daynelloconor wrote:
        > > Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • sasafrass452
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          Yeah.... Considering that monday is a holiday in the US, it's not likely.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jakk9406@...> wrote:

          > I doubt it. My guess is sometime next weekend.
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@> wrote:
          > >
          > > We don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
          > >
          > > daynelloconor wrote:
          > > > Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?
          > > >

          > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
            If anyone could guess, mine will be on Tuesday at
            8:00 AM Pacific.

            Regards,
            Rafael E.