Out of Beta for farm 308

  • daynelloconor
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
      Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        We don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

        daynelloconor wrote:
        Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • James
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          I doubt it. My guess is sometime next weekend.

          > We don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
          >
          > daynelloconor wrote:
          > > Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
            Yeah.... Considering that monday is a holiday in the US, it's not likely.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jakk9406@...> wrote:

            > I doubt it. My guess is sometime next weekend.
            >

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@> wrote:
            > >
            > > We don't know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
            > >
            > > daynelloconor wrote:
            > > > Is farm 308 getting the update on Monday?
            > > >

            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
              If anyone could guess, mine will be on Tuesday at
              8:00 AM Pacific.

              Regards,
              Rafael E.