Re: A couple of ideas/requests for Y! Mail

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2007
      The problem is that I don't always use the exact same computer, so I
      need a solution that is not desktop dependent. I guess I'll just stick
      with opening http://www.yahoo.com/proflies in a new tab and searching
      by user name. (Ryan II/Ryan K --> Why am I getting chat requests from
      people with screen names that don't match Y! profiles to begin
      with???) No profile or a blank profile for an unrecognized screen name
      results in my clicking the decline button.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, too_much green_tea <toomuchgreentea@...>
      wrote:

      > Here is a collection of Firefox searchplugins I've been using for
      many months. There is one that'll do exactly what you want. Check them
      out :)

      > To use, save the ones you want into your profile folder's
      (http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder) searchplugins directory.
      After restarting Firefox, they'll available for use as search engines.