Re: Try Oddpost right now!!

  • dapr0j3ct
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      Never mind, managed to sign up for the demo account..

      So far so good. I think theyve dropped the ball with lack of
      labelling though. I mean, sure some people may prefer folders, but
      honestly, labelling is FAR more efficient.

      The calendar looks ok, but id expect the Yahoo version to be
      considerably better. There isnt even a month view on this...