Re: [Y-Mail] Huge Lag Since Chat Was Combined w/ Mail

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007

      Do you have that green circle with the check mark inside?

      If you do, you may have Firebug installed - an extremely useful debugging tool that can sometimes interfere with websites. Your husband must have had it disabled for his mail URL if he isn't experiencing delays with his account. ;)

      It's easy to disable it for yours as well. Next time after you've logged into your mail account, right-click on the green circle, and choose "Disable Firebug for ... .mail.yahoo. ...".

      If it wasn't because of Firebug, then ... wait a minute ... shouldn't your husband already have the answer? LOL =))

      P.S. If you want to not have chat loaded, you can sign out of chat before closing your browser window. Chat should then be disabled for your next login. To bring it back, just pull down the menu and sign in to chat again.

      Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1