Re: [Y-Mail] New Features?

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
      We don't know what features are planned, however, the calendar will eventually be updated for the beta interface. Only the Yahoo Mail developers know what's coming, but they can't tell us until shortly before the feature is released.

      Tracy Britton wrote:
      Hi!  Just wondering if anyone knows what new features will be introduced and when?  Or an approximate time frame?

      I've taken a look at the new live hotmail and they have some great new features (including free access to your email via outlook, attaching photos which takes less space, and being able to play a music file right from the email) and was wondering if yahoo plans on coming out with something similar.  I would stay with yahoo but I don't want to pay the extra money just for pop access.

      Thanks!

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.