Re: [Y-Mail] MailPlus access.

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      So, error code 1 has reared it's ugly head again..... There really isn't anything you can do, except contact Yahoo Support. Once they're aware of the problem, they'll fix it.

      Dwight wrote:
      Hi All,

      Anyone having trouble with their MailPlus account? i have not received
      one message all day. I get the following message:

      <<Sorry for the inconvenience.

      You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo!
      Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a
      thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

          * Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or
      logging out and then back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that
      will take care of things.

      If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it
      out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page
      means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are
      we're working on it now.

          * If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks
      above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

      Thanks,

      The Yahoo! Mail Team>>

      Thanks,
      Dwight