Re: [Y-Mail] Re: MailPlus access.

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      --- Dwight <dwightbroeman@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for responding! I did report the error code
      > 1. I also think I
      > received an error code 5. Do you know what this is
      > or how they resolve
      > it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my
      > emails right now. Was
      > this my fault or a server issue?

      Error code 1 is most likely a server issue. Error code
      5 is a little trickier, it can be caused by a few
      things. Are you still getting these errors? Did anyone
      from customer care ever contact you? If not, let me
      know and I'll get someone to help straighten your
      mailbox out.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
        So, error code 1 has reared it's ugly head again..... There really isn't anything you can do, except contact Yahoo Support. Once they're aware of the problem, they'll fix it.

        Dwight wrote:
        Hi All,

        Anyone having trouble with their MailPlus account? i have not received
        one message all day. I get the following message:

        <<Sorry for the inconvenience.

        You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo!
        Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a
        thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

            * Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or
        logging out and then back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that
        will take care of things.

        If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it
        out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page
        means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are
        we're working on it now.

            * If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks
        above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

        Thanks,

        The Yahoo! Mail Team>>

        Thanks,
        Dwight