Re: [Y-Mail] Re: MailPlus access.

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Error Code 5: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=11

      Go through the FAQ, you may find lots of hidden gems from members of this group ...

      Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

      Thanks for responding! I did report the error code 1. I also think I
      received an error code 5. Do you know what this is or how they resolve
      it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my emails right now. Was
      this my fault or a server issue?

      Thanks,
      Dwight

    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- Dwight <dwightbroeman@...> wrote:
        > Thanks for responding! I did report the error code
        > 1. I also think I
        > received an error code 5. Do you know what this is
        > or how they resolve
        > it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my
        > emails right now. Was
        > this my fault or a server issue?

        Error code 1 is most likely a server issue. Error code
        5 is a little trickier, it can be caused by a few
        things. Are you still getting these errors? Did anyone
        from customer care ever contact you? If not, let me
        know and I'll get someone to help straighten your
        mailbox out.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail
      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
          So, error code 1 has reared it's ugly head again..... There really isn't anything you can do, except contact Yahoo Support. Once they're aware of the problem, they'll fix it.

          Dwight wrote:
          Hi All,

          Anyone having trouble with their MailPlus account? i have not received
          one message all day. I get the following message:

          <<Sorry for the inconvenience.

          You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo!
          Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a
          thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

              * Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or
          logging out and then back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that
          will take care of things.

          If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it
          out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page
          means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are
          we're working on it now.

              * If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks
          above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

          Thanks,

          The Yahoo! Mail Team>>

          Thanks,
          Dwight