Re: MailPlus access.

  • Dwight
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 8:22 PM
      Thanks for responding! I did report the error code 1. I also think I
      received an error code 5. Do you know what this is or how they resolve
      it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my emails right now. Was
      this my fault or a server issue?

      Thanks,
      Dwight

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Clear cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, then follow the
      yellow-brick road. :)

      > Error Code 1: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=9
      > (but you already knew this :) )
      >
      > Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

      who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 9:01 PM
        Error Code 5: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=11

        Go through the FAQ, you may find lots of hidden gems from members of this group ...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1 10:12 PM
          --- Dwight <dwightbroeman@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for responding! I did report the error code
          > 1. I also think I
          > received an error code 5. Do you know what this is
          > or how they resolve
          > it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my
          > emails right now. Was
          > this my fault or a server issue?

          Error code 1 is most likely a server issue. Error code
          5 is a little trickier, it can be caused by a few
          things. Are you still getting these errors? Did anyone
          from customer care ever contact you? If not, let me
          know and I'll get someone to help straighten your
          mailbox out.

          Ryan Kennedy
          Yahoo! Mail
        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2 5:10 AM
            So, error code 1 has reared it's ugly head again..... There really isn't anything you can do, except contact Yahoo Support. Once they're aware of the problem, they'll fix it.

            Dwight wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links

                mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com