Re: [Y-Mail] MailPlus access.

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Clear cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, then follow the yellow-brick road. :)

      Error Code 1: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=9
      (but you already knew this :) )

      Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        Thanks for responding! I did report the error code 1. I also think I
        received an error code 5. Do you know what this is or how they resolve
        it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my emails right now. Was
        this my fault or a server issue?

        Thanks,
        Dwight

        <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

        > Clear cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, then follow the
        yellow-brick road. :)

        > Error Code 1: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=9
        > (but you already knew this :) )
        >
        > Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
        > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

        who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • too_much green_tea
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
          Error Code 5: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=11

          Go through the FAQ, you may find lots of hidden gems from members of this group ...

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
            --- Dwight <dwightbroeman@...> wrote:
            > Thanks for responding! I did report the error code
            > 1. I also think I
            > received an error code 5. Do you know what this is
            > or how they resolve
            > it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my
            > emails right now. Was
            > this my fault or a server issue?

            Error code 1 is most likely a server issue. Error code
            5 is a little trickier, it can be caused by a few
            things. Are you still getting these errors? Did anyone
            from customer care ever contact you? If not, let me
            know and I'll get someone to help straighten your
            mailbox out.

            Ryan Kennedy
            Yahoo! Mail
          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
              So, error code 1 has reared it's ugly head again..... There really isn't anything you can do, except contact Yahoo Support. Once they're aware of the problem, they'll fix it.

              Dwight wrote:
[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Links

                  mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com