MailPlus access.

  • Dwight
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      Anyone having trouble with their MailPlus account? i have not received
      one message all day. I get the following message:

      <<Sorry for the inconvenience.

      You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo!
      Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a
      thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

      * Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or
      logging out and then back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that
      will take care of things.

      If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it
      out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page
      means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are
      we're working on it now.

      * If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks
      above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

      Thanks,

      The Yahoo! Mail Team>>

      Thanks,
      Dwight
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        Clear cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, then follow the yellow-brick road. :)

        Error Code 1: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=9
        (but you already knew this :) )

        Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
        http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

[...]

        Got a little couch potato?
      • Dwight
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
          Thanks for responding! I did report the error code 1. I also think I
          received an error code 5. Do you know what this is or how they resolve
          it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my emails right now. Was
          this my fault or a server issue?

          Thanks,
          Dwight

          <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

          > Clear cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, then follow the
          yellow-brick road. :)

          > Error Code 1: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=9
          > (but you already knew this :) )
          >
          > Come and visit our Y-Mail FAQ
          > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?list=1

          who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
            Error Code 5: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/YMailFAQ?cq=1&p=11

            Go through the FAQ, you may find lots of hidden gems from members of this group ...

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
              --- Dwight <dwightbroeman@...> wrote:
              > Thanks for responding! I did report the error code
              > 1. I also think I
              > received an error code 5. Do you know what this is
              > or how they resolve
              > it? WHAT FUN! Wow, I am really in trouble on my
              > emails right now. Was
              > this my fault or a server issue?

              Error code 1 is most likely a server issue. Error code
              5 is a little trickier, it can be caused by a few
              things. Are you still getting these errors? Did anyone
              from customer care ever contact you? If not, let me
              know and I'll get someone to help straighten your
              mailbox out.

              Ryan Kennedy
              Yahoo! Mail
            • Sasafrass
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
                So, error code 1 has reared it's ugly head again..... There really isn't anything you can do, except contact Yahoo Support. Once they're aware of the problem, they'll fix it.

                Dwight wrote:
[...]

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                    mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com