"POP 3"

  • Larry Schreiber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Maybe I'm dense but how do u install pop 3 we are running "WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM & YAHOO BETA".  IF anyone can walk me through how to install it I would be eternally greatful!!!!! Thanks In Advance

      GOD BLESS/TAKE CARE

      LARRY

      Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Basic/Free accounts don't have POP3 access.