Yahoo Mail Search doesn't work anymore

  • Ariel Genis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      It's been about two months since it's stopped working, I tried any
      query (it's not a syntax problem, I been using Yahoo Mail Search for
      years), in normal Yahoo Mail or in Beta, but it doesn't work anymore,
      always returns 0 matches. I have other Yahoo Mail accounts that work
      ok, so it's something in this partcular username. I have read of other
      people with the same problem. I know it's free, etc., so I have no
      support, but there is something I can do?

      Thanks,
      Ariel