Re: [Y-Mail] POP3: Verification Code not working.

  • S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      I've had this problem many times.

      Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet
      bienvenunet@... flickr.com/photos/bienvenunet

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Daniel <spanzspam@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:26:19 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] POP3: Verification Code not working.

      I'm trying to set up pop3 access so i can access another mailbox in my
      Yahoo! Mail Plus.   This involves verifying the other email address,
      only Yahoo sends out a code which, when i type in or click on the
      link, it then says:

      "There was a error:
      The confirmation code you entered does not match our records. Please
      try entering the code again."

      Why is Yahoo emailing out a different verification code to the one it
      has on record?

      Until this problem is fixed, i have no POP3 access in my Yahoo! Mail Plus.

      Does anybody else have the same problem?

      Daniel
      (spam-free since 2004 thanks to Y! Mail Plus :) )

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com